Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W14580 €118,000 ~ £103,893 *
This excellent fully furnished extended 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Rosa style villa is, located on the Final phase of the popular Camposol.
The villa sits on a 400m2 plot the gardens have mature plants, shrubs, fruit trees and is auto-irrigated for ease of maintenance.
A flight of steps lead up to the front terrace that has been roofed and glazed to provide respite from the heat of the sun, the area also doubles as a pleasant outdoor dining area.
The roofed front terrace leads to the spacious lounge with feature fireplace, and an inset log burning Fire for the winter months.
The separate dining area is adjacent to the fully fitted extended kitchen that includes White Goods such as oven/hob, fridge/freezer.
The master bedroom is double in size has fitted wardrobes and en-suite to include bath with over-bath shower, WC, bidet and sink.
The second bedroom is a double room. This room can be configured as a twin or double room if desired with fitted wardrobes.
Opposite the 2nd bedroom is the family bathroom, with shower.
There is off road parking to the front of the villa.
To the side of the villa there is the fully tiled concrete staircase leads to the excellent roof top solarium there excellent views to the mountains.
The villa is in excellent condition. The property is a first class example of well cared and maintained home in Spain.
The popular beaches of Puerto de Mazarrón are just 15 minutes by car and the airports of Alicante and Murcia are just 1 hour and 45 minutes respectively.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 400 m²
- Build Size 90 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,800 (£7,748)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €106,200 (£93,504)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €118,000 (£103,893)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,440 (£8,311)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,321)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.