Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W15454 €55,000 ~ £49,350 *
****RESERVED**** This fully furnished, ready to go, excellently presented 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Clasico style villa is located on the Final phase of the popular Camposol, Mazarron, Murcia. A graveled garden to the front of the villa with steps leading up in to the glazed front terrace. On through the front entrance leads to the spacious lounge which has a ceiling fan for the warmer months and a log burning fire for the cooler months and, freeview tv; there is an archway to the kitchen, and a small hallway which leads to the bedrooms and bathroom. The fully fitted kitchen comes complete with White Goods, ceramic hob, electric oven, and has a doorway that leads to the rear courtyard.Both of the bedrooms can both be configured as twin or double rooms and benefit fitted wardrobes and, ceiling fans The bathroom comprises bath with over-bath shower, sink, WC, bidet and is fully tiled.In the courtyard to the rear of the property offers an alternative outdoor dining area, there is also the wrought-iron staircase leading to the rooftop solarium. The solarium has excellent views across Camposol and to the surrounding mountains and has under roof storage..Supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants are less than a 5 minute drive. The popular beaches of Puerto de Mazarrón are just 15 minutes by car and the airports of Alicante is 1 hour away, and Murcia international (Corvera) only 25 minutes away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,692)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,500 (£2,243)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €49,500 (£44,415)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €55,000 (£49,350)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,400 (£3,948)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,346)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.