Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W15519 €45,000 ~ £39,125 *
This excellent 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Clasico style villa is located on the Final phase of the popular Camposol, Mazarron, Murcia.
There is a small flight of steps to the front of the villa for easy access.
On through the front entrance leads to the spacious lounge area which has internet connection, A/C, free view tv and ceiling fan for the warmer months; there is an archway to the kitchen, and a small hallway which leads to the bedrooms and bathroom.
The fully fitted kitchen comes complete with White Goods, and has a doorway that leads to the rear of the property.
The two bedrooms can both be configured as twin or double rooms and benefit fitted wardrobes. There is a ceiling fan in the main bedroom and, the second bedroom is currently being used as a dining room. The bathroom comprises bath with over-bath shower, sink, WC, bidet and is fully tiled.
The large terrace to the rear of the property offers an alternative dining/utility area, there is also the wrought-iron staircase leading to the rooftop solarium.
The solarium has excellent views across Camposol and to the surrounding mountains and has under roof storage. Sensol golf club is just a 10 minute walk to the first tee. Supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants are less than a 5 minute drive.
The popular beaches of Puerto de Mazarrón are just 15 minutes by car and the airports of Alicante and Murcia are just 1 hour and 45 minutes respectively.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,608)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €1,500 (£1,304)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €40,500 (£35,213)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €45,000 (£39,125)
- Transfer tax 8% €3,600 (£3,130)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£522)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£522)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,304)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.