Cortijo/Finca for sale in Oria
€135,000 ~ £116,593 *
This is a charming, two-storey, detached cortijo divided into two sections, located at the very edge of La Ermita in the Rambla de Oria area, offering fantastic views of the surrounding area including the mountains and countryside. The property is therefore situated either a 10-minute drive to the town of Oria where you will find a number of bars, restaurants, shops, medical centre and more or 20 minutes to the larger, bustling market town of Albox for further amenities.
The property can be accessed by tarmac entirely or by crossing the rambla, with a few hundred metres up a concrete road being the final stretch up to the property. At the front of the house, there is a space of open land with enough room for a number of vehicles to park. From here there is a large patio area running the full width of the house, allowing for some great outdoor lounging and dining spaces. Additionally, an external staircase leads up to a section of the roof, making a wonderful solarium offering the best of the aforementioned views. The land then stretches around the sides of the property where you will find a shed, utility room accessed from the outside and fish pond.
The house itself is divided into two sections, the main house, consisting of four bedrooms and three bathrooms, and an attached annex that needs completing with a further two bedrooms and a bathroom. Both properties are accessed on the top floor due to the way the property is situated on the side of a hill.
The main entrance to the main house leads directly into a wide entrance hallway that then leads into the different rooms of the house. Directly in front through double doors is the living room, a very spacious room with a feature, log-burning fire and a great view out of the valley below. To the right is the separate dining room, more than large enough for a large dining table and chairs. In the opposite direction, you will find the kitchen, which is a very large room with abundant storage and appliances, as well as room for a further dining space and storage room/pantry.
Heading downstairs is where all the bedrooms and bathrooms of the main section are located, with there being a total of four reasonable sized bedrooms and three bathrooms, with there being two en-suite bathrooms and a family bathroom.
The annex once more is entered on the top floor into a spacious and open room covering the entire upstairs which could be converted into a living space for lounge, dining room and kitchen. Downstairs there are a further two rooms that could become bedrooms, as well as an already fitted bathroom.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 14 mins222.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 28 mins106.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 39 mins157.1 km
Consumption: Grade E - 305kW
Emissions: Grade D - 49kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €192.16 per annum
- Refuse fees: €136.72 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 6 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 336 m²
- Build Size 296 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£9,068)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,500 (£104,933)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €135,000 (£116,593)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,450 (£8,161)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005