Apartment for sale in Mojacar
€189,000 ~ £164,077 *
This is really well maintained, frontline, three bedroom, two bathroom south facing apartment within a short walk from the beach as well as all other amenities Mojácar Playa has to offer, such as shops, bars and restaurants.
The property is accessed from the communal entrance which only serves four apartments, with the entrance leading directly into a hallway that leads all the way through the property.
Entrance to the property takes you into the hallway.
Firstly, you access the main bedroom a very large and bright room, which has its own en-suite bathroom offering a walk in shower and dressing room.
The second bedroom is also of a good size and again offers an area that could be used as a dressing room.
Moving down the hallway we then reach the third bedroom. This has fitted wardrobes and glass doors taking you out to the private patio area.
Opposite this is the good sized kitchen, with ample storage in the form of wall and base units and white goods.
Continuing down the hallway you then reach the family bathroom. This offers a bathtub with overhead shower and a glass curtain.
The lounge/dining area is an immense space and is incredibly bright thanks to the large patio doors that lead out onto the large covered terrace, which is a fantastic space for outside lounging and dining.
This is a wonderful chance to purchase a property ideally located close to all amenites.
Contact us on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 14 mins213.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)58 mins84 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 39 mins147.5 km
Consumption: Grade F - 117kW
Emissions: Grade F - 29kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €38.89 per month
- IBI property tax: €330.34 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 86 m²
- Build Size 86 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €15,900 (£13,803)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €170,100 (£147,669)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €189,000 (£164,077)
- Transfer tax 7% €13,230 (£11,485)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005