Village House for sale in Los Cerricos
€147,000 ~ £126,957 *
If you are looking for a true slice of Spanish life then this large spacious village house could be the one for you.
The property is located in a small hamlet of similar style houses and is just a short drive from the local town of Los Cerricos and Chirivel which have all of the necessary services to hand including a weekly open air farmer's market and 10 minutes from the local pool plus with a mix of English and Spanish neighbours you can really become part of a true community.
The house is accessed via the pretty front courtyard and patio through the front door into the entrance hallway with the downstairs bathroom with neutral tiling throughout is directly in front and to the left hand size is the first of the lounges this one is cosy and full of authentic design features including the log burning fire which is enclosed in a lovely chimney hearth. Again from hallway again there is a doorway into the pretty family farmhouse style kitchen which has plenty of cupboard space and work surfaces with all the necessary modern built in appliances.
In the centre of the property is a central hallway which to the right hand side has double glass panelled doors that lead into the spacious dining room with the second of the three lo burning fires and further on into the main living room which again has a cosy feel with another log burning fire which has a nutural stone walling backdrop, and finally on the ground floor on this house there is the first of the bedrooms that is overlooking the external rear courtyard and terraces that come with two raised sitting areas an open patio that comes with a set or gates that allow access from the roadway if needed. The garden is fully walled in.
The upper floor of the property is accessed via a set of stairs located in the central hallway which have a set of ornate handrails and lead up to an open hallway which has a set of sliding at the far end which leads out on to a very large roof terrace that has pretty balustrading on all sides from where you can sit and take in all of those countryside views whilst soaking up that lovely Spanish sunshine. Also from the upper hallway you have access to the three further good sized bedrooms which are all stylishly decorated and there is also the large family shower room that is bright and airy.
A real show stopper of a house for anyone looking for a get away from it all family home located within a small hamlet setting.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 6 mins207.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 46 mins117.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins141.9 km
Consumption: Grade E - 69kW
Emissions: Grade D - 49kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €50.64 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 104 m²
- Build Size 174 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,700 (£10,105)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €132,300 (£114,261)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €147,000 (£126,957)
- Transfer tax 7% €10,290 (£8,887)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005