Cortijo/Finca for sale in Oria
€750,000 ~ £638,550 *
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a large family home in Oria.
Oria is a traditional Spanish village where you weill find a number of amenities all within walking distance of the property including shops, bars, banks etc and within a 20 minute drive of Albox where you have all the amenities that you could wish for.
The property is situated in the heart of Oria and is three storeys with 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. At this time the third floor of the property is still being used as a large storage area, so you have the opportunity to make this bespoke to your own requirements.
The property offers central heating, traditional granite flooring, double glazing and persianas.
There is also a garage.
With this property comes an opportunity to obtain a further three plots of urban land and two rustic plots of land that the owner is happy to gift.
Consumption: Grade E - 265kW
Emissions: Grade E - 59kg
- Premium property
- Country property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €651.11 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 7 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 497 m²
- Build Size 450 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Central Heating
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €72,000 (£61,301)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €675,000 (£574,695)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €750,000 (£638,550)
- Transfer tax 7% €52,500 (£44,699)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins214.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 25 mins104.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins148.8 km