MAKING LIFE EASIER FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES WITH A HELPING HAND
PEACE OF MIND WHEN YOU MOST NEED IT.
Not a cheery subject, but have you ever thought about how you would cope with the funeral arrangements if your partner passed away? Different customs, difficulties with the language and all at a time when you are grieving.
It is often a subject that expats shy away from talking about but in reality, the organisation of a funeral in Spain can be quite daunting and is increasing in price all the time. It might seem a morbid purchase but it is practical, will ease the burden on your family and sadly it will one day be used.
Why not speak to our partners? Many of our customers who have puchased from us over the years have recommended their serivces and we feel confident they will look after our clients. Their customer advisers can put your mind at ease and go through all the benefits of taking out a Golden Leaves Funeral Plan. You will never be pressured to buy.
There are three Plans available to choose from.
* You pay today´s prices and the funds are invested in an independent Trust Fund on your behalf.
* So however much the cost of a funeral rises, you still get exactly what you have planned and paid for.
* No medical or health questionnaires to complete and whatever your age or medical conditions are you can purchase a plan.
* Golden Leaves funeral plan is transferrable to another country if your plans change and you do not want to stay in Spain.
* There are easy payment options available rather than paying the full price, it is possible to pay with an instalment plan.
* Once the plan is paid for, that’s it.
* This is not an insurance policy, where a premium is paid annually until death.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 0034 950 615 388 and ask for Emma.
If you would like one of the customer advisors to contact you to prepare a personal quotation for you.
Disclaimer: The information provided by Spanish Property Choice S.L. on our website www.spanishpropertychoice.com is for general informational purposes only. All of the information on our website is provided in good faith. We take every care and precaution to ensure that information published on this website is accurate when posted and regularly updated, however Spanish Property Choice S.L. cannot be held liable for its accuracy or timeliness and Spanish Property Choice S.L may change the information at any time without notice. Spanish Property Choice S.L make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the website or mobile applications either directly or indirectly including any other website linked to it. You must not rely on the information on the website and you acknowledge that you must take appropriate steps to verify this information provided with your legal representative prior to acting on it.