Village House for sale in Seron
Ref: A1001 €85,000 ~ £76,632 *
***RESERVED MARCH 2020***
Dream rustic end of terrace village house with stunning views of the Sierra de los Filabres and integral garage. The house is located in the main street of Seron, near the Grand Nasrid Castle. The property has 3 floors and has 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms bathrooms.
On entering the property there is a changing room currently being used as an office. On the first floor, you will find the kitchen with a pantry the main bathroom, a small dining room 3 bedrooms one which has an en-suite bathroom. 2 of the three bedrooms have small balconies with views of the town and mountains. On the second floor you will find the impressive living room with a pellet burner which runs the heating system. From the dining room you can access the large terrace with stunning views that will take your breath away. Also on this floor, there is a small room currently being used as an office.
This house is being sold fully furnished.
Consumption: Grade E - 139kW
Emissions: Grade D - 25kg
- Country property
- 3 floors
- Fully Furnished
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 64 m²
- Build Size 191 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 65 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,705)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,959)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,500 (£68,969)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €85,000 (£76,632)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,800 (£6,131)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,352)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.