Village House for sale in Huercal-Overa
€47,600 ~ £40,903 *
This fantastic renovation project which is a traditional village house with a plot area of 113m² and a build size of 144m², with the potential to be a splendid house consisting of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a lounge / diner and a kitchen. This property will offer the possibility of a lovely courtyard area to the rear and a second outside living area in the form of a roof terrace. Set nicely in the busy bustling town of Huercal Overa, within easy walking distance of all the amenities it has to offer including, shops, café bars, restaurants, community swimming pool, theatre, banks, chemists and four large supermarkets, medical center and state of the art hospital. Commute to the beach would be about 35 to 40 minutes by car. Although this property does not come with a parking space, you will easily find plenty of spaces in the neighboring streets.
This property is a steal at this price, taking into account its great location, this could be potentially a wonderful family home, or a great find for someone looking for an investment property.
Entering the main area of the house, you encounter, what could be a great lounge and dining room, with plenty of room to create an entry hallway with adjoining door to the lounge area, quite a lot of work has been undertaken by the present owner regarding structural safety and drainage throughout the building. On from this area is a hallway where there is plenty of room to install a good-sized family bathroom with shower.
Continuing through the hallway, you are led to what could be an amazing kitchen and diner, from here double doors would lead out to a lovely private courtyard area, with a set of stairs leading up to the roof terrace. Back to the hallway where the bathroom would be, a set of stairs lead to the first floor of the property, here from this landing, you have a door that leads out to the roof terrace also, and entry to what is a very spacious first floor room a traditional wood beamed high ceiling. The possibility is to have two bedrooms on this floor if desired with the possibility of one en suite. The roof terrace has wonderful views out over the town and out to the surrounding countryside beyond. This property is in need of someone with the right vision and imagination to transform this house into a dream home in a fantastic part of Spain.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 46 mins177 km
- Almeria (LEI)59 mins100.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 11 mins111.2 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 113 m²
- Build Size 144 m²
- Electric Possible
- Private Terrace
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,578)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €1,760 (£1,512)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €42,840 (£36,812)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €47,600 (£40,903)
- Transfer tax 7% €3,332 (£2,863)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,289)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005