Cortijo/Finca for sale in Huercal-Overa
€65,000 ~ £58,070 *
Situated in the picturesque hillside village of Fuente Amarga, this cortijo is a fantastic invesment with the opportunity of being a beautiful family home.
The approach to the village is via a main road from the bustling town of Huercal-Overa, after 10 minutes you reach the valley where the house is located and you get to enjoy fantastic mountain and countryside views as you drive towards the property.
A private driveway leads up to the front of the property where there is space for several vehicles to park and a lovely south facing seating area which boast incredible views down the valley.
The property is in need of reform as it has not been lived in for many years. The downstairs is in good condition however the upstairs would need a full reform throughout.
As you enter the property there is a spacious lounge with a feature firplace. Leading off this room there are 3 rooms which could be used as bedrooms or a large kitchen or a winter lounge.
The hallways leads through to a full bathroom and a seperate kitchenette.
An internal stairscase leads upstairs to 2 very large rooms which could be an amazing master suite or a large lounge area.
The house offers many options and could be the perfect reform project!
Attached to the property are 2 animals housing buildings which could potentially be converted or opened to be used as terracing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 54 mins180.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 13 mins114.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 20 mins115 km
Consumption: Grade E - 177kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €433.19 per annum
- Refuse fees: €152.64 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 970 m²
- Build Size 377 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,500 (£3,127)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €58,500 (£52,263)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €65,000 (£58,070)
- Transfer tax 7% €4,550 (£4,065)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005