Cortijo/Finca for sale in Huercal-Overa
€135,000 ~ £114,939 *
If you are looking for a project and a true slice of the Spanish lifestyle then this is the perfect property for you.
This fantastic traditional property is located in the tranquil countryside hamlet of La Hoya, just 5 minutes from the local village and 10 minutes to the main town of Huercal-Overa where you can find all amenities including supermarkets, banks, cinema, theatre and a fantastic weekly street market.
The property offers a huge amount of space between its reformed lower level, original upper level and animal housing with a total of 504m2.
To the front of cortijo is a gravelled garden with space for off road parking. The house is originally designed to be 2 properties with individual entrances. The main house which has been reformed on the outside and consists of a spacious living room, separate dining room, 2 double bedrooms, shower room and a kitchen.
The second half of the downstairs which is still to be reformed consists of a living room with open fireplace, 2 possible bedrooms and a large internal room which could be another bedroom.
Upstairs is still in its original condition where there are 2 possible bedrooms, a lounge and the original kitchen with open fireplace.
To the rear of the property are the animal houses which can be reformed to become separate apartments or could be removed to create a fantastic elevated garden to the back of the house.
Contact us today to view this property.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €117.97 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 316 m²
- Build Size 252 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£8,940)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,500 (£103,445)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €135,000 (£114,939)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,450 (£8,046)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 55 mins184.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 11 mins110.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 19 mins119 km