Village House for sale in Huercal-Overa
€43,000 ~ £37,330 *
This bargain property is the perfect investment for a renovation project!
A village house set in the heart of the countryside of Urcal, just a minute walk from several local bars and restaurant and less than a 10 minute drive into the bustling town of Huercal-Overa. The coastline is only 35 minutes away due to the great access from the E15 motorway.
The property is set on Urban land, meaning you can fully reform the property into a possible 3 bedroom home split over 2 levels. The current condition of the property does mean that it would be a full renovation including floors, walls and ceilings with electric and water being possible to connect.
To the rear of the property is a perfect area for a private courtyard and terrace however the property offers potential and the opportunity to design it to your taste and style.
If this is your dream to renovate a property in Spain but you do not have the contact, there is no need to worry as we can put you in touch with local designers, builders, architects and project managers to hold your hands throughout the entire process.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 42 mins170 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 9 mins114.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 6 mins104.2 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €102.10 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.00 per annum
- 3 bedrooms
- Plot Size 124 m²
- Build Size 56 m²
- Water Possible
- Electric Possible
- Disabled Friendly
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €1,300 (£1,129)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €38,700 (£33,597)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €43,000 (£37,330)
- Transfer tax 7% €3,010 (£2,613)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005