Land for sale in Huercal-Overa
€100,000 ~ £84,575 *
A large private plot of rustic land located in the countryside of Las Piedras, just a short 10 minute drive from the local town of Huercal-Overa and 45 minutes from the coast.
The elevated land has 11993m2 and easy access from the main road which leads directly up to an open flattened section, from this open area the land slopes away and back down towards the main road where there are a few neighboring houses down below.
The land currently has almond trees planted with water connected which could be used for planting further fruit trees and orchards.
There is an agricultural building of 105m2 with electric and water connected which is not currently declared.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 49 mins179 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 8 mins112.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 15 mins113.2 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Country property
- Plot Size 1.20 hectares
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- 45 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,000 (£5,920)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €90,000 (£76,118)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €100,000 (£84,575)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,000 (£5,920)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005