Village House for sale RESERVED in Lubrin
€34,950 ~ £30,185 *
**RESERVED MARCH 2023**
A fantastic opportunity to own a traditional townhouse located in the heart of the beautiful village of Lubrin. Within easy walking distance to the local bars, banks and shops, this property offers a true slice of our beautiful province of Almeria.
A freshly laid pavement leads up to the front of the property which is just 100m from the nearest public parking areas.
Internally the home has an entrance reception room which leads through into the first bedroom, currently being used as a sitting room.
An internal staircase leads up to the main lounge with a Juliet balcony, the second bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a family shower room and a fitted kitchen.
A side door leads out into an elevated shared terrace area which the current owners use to enjoy the afternoon sunshine and is gated and used by only 2 neighbours.
A bargain property with a lot of potential!
Contact us today on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 17 mins210.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 3 mins73.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 42 mins144.5 km
Consumption: Grade F - 237kW
Emissions: Grade E - 46kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €143.80 per annum
- Refuse fees: €170.00 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 74 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €495 (£428)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €31,455 (£27,166)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €34,950 (£30,185)
- Transfer tax 7% €2,447 (£2,113)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005