Villa for sale in Calasparra
€247,000 ~ £218,101 *
Vega Hills Village is a real estate development made up of 215 independent 2 and 3 bedroom villas: 170 built on 545m² plots and 45 on 1,250m² plots.
- Modern detached one-level villas with private pool, 2 or 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, utility room (Celeste model).
- Great access to all the services for restaurants, bars with an exquisite cuisine, educational centres, sports facilities, supermarkets, shops.
- 60 minutes to beach by car.
- 45 minutes to Corvera airport.
- This is nicely built beside the nature, mountain views, closed to a very attractive tourist points such as the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Hope and Sanctuary of Vera Cruz (also Holy City), the Caves of the Port, river descent through the Segura River by kayak or boat.
- South-East orientation.
Included in the price:
- 24.5m² pool (7x3.5 and 6x3 mod. Azahar) and outdoor shower.
- Garden area with artificial grass and the rest finished in white gravel.
- Exterior and interior LED lighting and perimeter lighting
- TV points in all rooms and fibre point in the living room.
- Electric blinds in bedrooms.
- Sanitary appliances, LED mirror and fixed screen
- Finished fitted wardrobes with drawers
- Fitted kitchen with Silestone countertop and front and appliances (washing machine, oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and refrigerator, 150 l aerothermal heater
- The sliding windows are high security, double chamber
- Pre-installation of AC through ducts with return grilles
- Parking space with rolling area and artificial grass
- Perimeter wall with fence and artificial hedge
FOUNDATION AND STRUCTURE
- Foundation by reinforced concrete footings and tie straps and beams in accordance with the geotechnical study carried out.
- Sanitary slab with prefabricated reinforced concrete joists, with air chamber, and HA
- basement walls.
- Structure using pillars and beams in
- different sections of reinforced concrete.
- Waffle slab on the roof with lost 25 or 30 caisson and compression layer.
- Strip footings and HA land retaining walls on the perimeter of plots.
- Concrete floor with electro welded mesh in exterior paving areas.
- Inverted flat roof, finished with gravel. Thermal-acoustic insulation with rigid panel of extruded polystyrene and waterproofing with asphalt sheet.
FACADE CLOSURES AND INTERIOR PARTITIONS
- Perimeter wall delimiting the plot of reinforced concrete and simple torsion fence
- laminated in green with an artificial hedge of 1.50 m
- Exterior housing enclosure composed of a ½-foot brick wall externally coated with single-layer mortar, interior plastered with water-repellent mortar, air chamber and thermal-acoustic insulation, and interior partition with a plaster finish.
- Interior partitions with 9 cm double hollow brick and finished with plaster and smooth matte plastic paint.
- False ceiling throughout the house with laminated plasterboard finished with smooth matt plastic paint, accessible in the courtesy bathroom for installation and maintenance of the A/C machine.
EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR CARPENTRY
- Aluminum or PVC exterior carpentry, with thermal bridge break in frame and leaf, matte
- black, with different opening and actuation systems, low-emission double glazing +
- laminar security with air chamber filled with argon gas. The motorized blinds with aluminum slats in the same color as the carpentry.
- External access doors to the plot, both pedestrian and road, in matte black metal slats.
- Armored access door to the dwelling, with a steel structure and pre-frame, locking device and peephole, double security lock and anti-leverage hinges, with front decorative panel
- White lacquered MDF interior doors with chrome handles and knobs.
- Built-in wardrobes with white lacquered DM sliding doors, lined inside. They have a chest of drawers, loft and bar.
FLOORING AND TILING
- Exterior stoneware flooring with 1st quality non-slip surface on the terrace/pool.
- First quality stoneware flooring throughout the house, with various finishes to choose
- Top quality stoneware tiling in vertical walls of bathrooms, with various finishes to
- choose from.
- Indoor installation made with reticular polybutylene pipe.
- Rainwater collection system with PVC pipes.
- Vitrified porcelain sanitary ware, acrylic shower trays and mixer taps
- Sanitary hot water (DHW) through an aerothermal heat pump system.
- Water points in the garden.
- Drainage network on the perimeter of the building.
- Sectorised electrical installation, prepared for a high degree of electrification.
- Simon, Niéssen or similar mechanisms and switches, smooth white finish.
- Channeling of telecommunications, with TV points and telephone provision in all rooms, including outside porch area.
- Interior and exterior light points according to regulations. Interior and exterior lighting with led lights.
- Exterior perimeter lighting throughout the plot.
- Automatic intercom at the access to the plot.
- Provision for installation of photovoltaic solar panels.
KITCHEN & WHITE GOODS
- Fully furnished kitchen with base units, with lower and upper baseboards, with drawers and shelves made of the same material.
- Quartz countertop and kitchen front (silestone brand), with undercounter sink. Ceramic hob built into the worktop.
- Top brand appliances included; refrigerator, oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, washing
- machine and 100-150 l aero-thermo.
- Pre-installation of Air Conditioning through ducts with distribution and return grilles in all bedrooms and the living room.
VENTILATION AND EXTRACTION
- Forced ventilation in dry areas, and through extraction in toilets and kitchen.
- Heat recovery.
- Air intake for bedrooms and living room and forced extraction for humid areas.
GARDEN & SWIMMING POOL
- Private pool with a rectangular shape of 24.50 m2, depth of pools between 1.20 and 1.50m, formation of masonry steps. Equipped with skimmers, bottom drain, interior lighting, covered with first quality stoneware and will have a paved area attached to the porch of the house. Outside shower.
- Garden area with anti-weed mesh and white gravel finish.
* The optional management and the property reserve the right to make changes to the materials described, always maintaining a quality similar to the material replaced
If you would like more information about this property or to arrange a viewing please call Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 24 mins139.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)2 hours 18 mins216 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 4 mins88.7 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Pending
- Country property
- White Goods Only
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 545 m²
- Build Size 102 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €21,700 (£19,161)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €222,300 (£196,291)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €247,000 (£218,101)
- Transfer tax 10% €24,700 (£21,810)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005