Cortijo/Finca for sale in Zurgena
€95,000 ~ £82,297 *
This wonderful semi detached Cortijo located in the small village of El Palaces. A short 5 minute drive into the local town of Zurgena where you can find a selection of shops, bars and bank as well as a weekly street market.
To the side of the property is a private garden with mature plants and trees and is very easy to maintain. There is enough space for off road parking and you could easily install gates for a secure driveway.
A covered porch offers the perfect area for outdoor dining. Access from the garden is a storage room and a separate shower / utility room.
Internally the home displays traditional features throughout such as archways and wooden beamed ceilings.
An entrance hallway creates a beautiful welcome into the home, immediately to the left is the main lounge.
Directly ahead from the entrance hallway is a snug with a feature log burning fireplace.
Up 3 steps is the fully fitted kitchen is an excellent size, large enough for a fully size dining table and has direct access to the garden.
The internal spiral staircase leads up to the first floor where you will find the 2 double bedrooms which both have built in wardrobe space and en suite shower room, one having a door out onto a private terrace where you can enjoy incredible views of the surrounding countryside.
AFO has been applied for and will be available before notary
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 58 mins190.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour97.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 23 mins124.5 km
Consumption: Grade E - 168kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 262 m²
- Build Size 134 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Off road parking
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,599)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,500 (£5,631)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €85,500 (£74,067)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €95,000 (£82,297)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,650 (£5,761)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£520)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£520)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,299)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005