Land for sale in Albox
Ref: A567 €30,000 ~ £25,767 *
This is a plot of land which consists of approx half urban and half rustic, and is located in a small hamlet of 4 other properties just 5 minutes from the large market town of Albox where you will find a wide variety of bars, shops, supermarkets and a brand new leisure centre.
The land is all on one single level and currently has a variety of almond and olive trees around the border; the plot has direct access from a tarmac roadway with water and electricity adjacent to the plot for easy connection.
Currently we are told that there is the possibility to construct a property of up to 160 square metres on part of the land giving any potential purchaser or investor a good opportunity to have a villa individually designed to your own specifications.
However Spanish Property Choice would always advise our clients to either appoint a solicitor to pre check the options prior to an offer or visit the local town hall themselves and talk to one of the architects there. Most town halls now have an English speaking member of staff for you to deal with. Normally on urban land there are no issues to build but you cannot currently build anything on rustic land for habitation use.
There are very few urban plots available on the market so this is not to be missed. The good thing is you would be able to design your ideal home here in Spain that would meet your criteria and of which you can put your own personal stamp on.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Country property
- Plot Size 1,867 m²
- Water Possible
- Electric Possible
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- 50 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,577)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €27,000 (£23,190)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €30,000 (£25,767)
- Transfer tax 8% €2,400 (£2,061)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,288)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.