Villa for sale in Cuevas del Almanzora
€340,000 ~ £293,641 *
This is an absolutely stunning 3-storey detached villa located in the quiet village of Burjulu which has a local bar and restaurant, and is only 5-10 minutes in the car from several other villages for further shopping and dining and towns and 10 minutes from the coast.
The property sits on a considerable sized plot, which includes some beautiful patio and terrace areas, as well as a private parking space and private swimming pool with shower and outdoors bathroom. Also included within the outdoors space is a number of terrace spaces and a private roof solarium.
The entrance leads directly into the hallway on the ground floor, with the main living/dining space being to the left of this space and the modern and well-equipped kitchen to the right. Also on this floor is one of the bedrooms, currently being used as a second recpetion room, and a bathroom.
With the property being distributed over three floors, the staircase leads both upwards and downwards. The basement is a fantastic space, with there being a further living space/games room and a cinema room, perfect for a man cave! Also included on this floor are two further bedrooms.
Upstairs are where the remaining bedrooms and bathrooms are located, with there being a total of 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in the property. Also on this floor is an immense terrace, perfect for outdoors lounging. Continuing up the staircase leads onto the private roof terrace, with this space covering the entire property and boasting some amazing views of the countryside, village, mountains and even the coast.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 1 min204.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 1 min97.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 26 mins138.5 km
Consumption: Grade E - 187kW
Emissions: Grade E - 38kg
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- Refuse fees: €143.80 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 528 m²
- Build Size 322 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €31,000 (£26,773)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €306,000 (£264,277)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €340,000 (£293,641)
- Transfer tax 7% €23,800 (£20,555)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005