Village House for sale in Sierro
€89,995 ~ £80,400 *
This is a wonderful, traditional, village house located in the stunning hillside village of Sierro, which has a number of shops, bars and restaurants and is located within a 10 minute drive of the town of Purchena for further amenities. The property is set over 3 floors, with a total of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, as well as boasting some fantastic views of the village and castle.
The property is accessed from a typical, narrow Spanish street, with this entering the ground floor into the hallway. Also on this floor is a reasonable sized dining room and a very traditional kitchen, with plenty of storage space and most appliances and a bathroom. Heading upstairs leads to the main living space as well as three of the bedrooms, one with dressing room, as well as a large family bathroom.
Continuining up leads to the third floor with independent access from outside which could potentially make it a separate apartment. This has a bedroom, small kitchen, living space, toilet room and a storage space.
The house is fitted with solar energy panels which create enough power to supply the house all year round.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 21 mins228.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 21 mins95.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 47 mins163.1 km
Consumption: Grade E - 160kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Country property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €48.88 per annum
- Refuse fees: €215.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 61 m²
- Build Size 183 m²
- Mains Water
- Solar Power Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 55 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,000 (£5,360)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,996 (£72,360)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,995 (£80,400)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,300 (£5,628)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005