Village House for sale in Oria
€78,000 ~ £66,854 *
This is a wonderful, two-storey village house offering some charming views of the village and the mountains while coming with the addition of a garage space, situated in the very heart of the traditional village of Oria where you will find a number of amenities all within walking distance of the property ranging from bars, cafes, banks, shops and more, with the large town of Albox within a 20 minute drive and the coast within an hour.
Heading through the main entrance of the property leads into the main entrance hallway the leads into the various rooms of the property. Directly to the right is a room set out currently as a sitting room, which could easily be utilized as a third bedroom. At the end of the hallway is the main lounge, a very traditional style room. Leading from this is the main kitchen of the property which offers ample storage, with patio doors leading out to a lovely back terrace with the aforementioned views.
Upstairs is accessed via an internal staircase, which has the bonus of an understairs cupboard, with the floor consisting of two bedrooms and a bathroom in its current layout. Both bedrooms are very similar sizes, more than large enough for double beds and space for storage. The family bathroom is a good size and equipped with a shower.
Consumption: Grade F - 395kW
Emissions: Grade F - 84kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €83.45 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.26 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 92 m²
- Build Size 153 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,800 (£4,114)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €70,200 (£60,168)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €78,000 (£66,854)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,460 (£4,680)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins215.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 27 mins105.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins149.4 km