Village House for sale in Oria
€125,000 ~ £108,285 *
This is a charming and characterful, two-storey house with separate annex building, located in the very heart of the traditional Spanish village of Oria where you will find a wide variety of amenities including bars, restaurants, shops, banks, pharmacy, medical centre and more all within walking distance of this property. You are also just under a 25-minute drive from the larger market town of Albox for further needs and around an hour from the coast.
Heading into the main house through the main entrance, located at the front of the property where this is a quaint garden space, you will find yourself in the entrance hallway, currently being used as a further reception room. This then leads into the main living space, a nice sized room with double doors leading out into a rustic feeling courtyard, ideal for outdoor lounging and dining. Heading through once more leads into the equally rustic feeling kitchen, offering plenty of storage and most appliances, while also being large enough to house a dining table.
The remainder of the downstairs of the property consists of a handy downstairs toilet, a back entrance currently used as a games room, utility room and pantry.
Upstairs consists solely of sleeping accommodation, totaling three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The first room, located off of the landing, is a double bedroom that is currently being used as a storage space. Heading through a doorway off the landing leads into a further hallway with a space dedicated to office usage, with this hallway leading to the two further bedrooms. To the left is a guest bedroom, a comfortable sized double room. To the right is the master bedroom, a surprisingly spacious room that is more than large enough for a double bed plus abundant storage units, but also has the added bonus of an en-suite bathroom with a shower, plus a balcony looking out to the countryside. The other bathroom is a similar size and equipped with a bathtub.
Also located on the upper floor is a wonderful balcony above the aforementioned courtyard, large enough for a small table and a couple of chairs, that make the most of the glorious view of the mountains, countryside, and the village itself thanks to the property's elevated position.
The main house is equipped with central heating throughout, while the thick walls ensure the property stays cool throughout the hot summers.
The separate annex building is split over two floors, the lower floor being used as a double garage whereas the upper floor, accessed by an external staircase, is a further living space, offering an extra kitchen, living/dining room, bedroom, and bathroom, plus a wonderful terrace that offers the best view of the entire property.
A truly remarkable property that can only be truly appreciated by viewing it!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 8 mins215.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 28 mins105.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins149.6 km
Consumption: Grade E - 265kW
Emissions: Grade E - 55kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €368.53 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 205 m²
- Build Size 260 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Private Terrace
- Central Heating
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,599)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,230)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£97,457)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£108,285)
- Transfer tax 7% €8,750 (£7,580)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£520)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£520)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,299)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005