Villa for sale in Vera Playa
€629,990 ~ £531,019 *
This is a charming, high-quality, two-storey detached villa within a spacious plot with room for a private swimming pool, situated within the friendly neighbourhood of Las Marinas, a few minutes’ walk from nearby amenities located within the area, ranging from shops, bars, restaurants and more, as well as the beautiful local beaches situated on the Mediterranean coastline.
The grounds are accessed either through large, electric sliding gate that leads down to the surprisingly large garage that is integrated into the villa and situated on the lower floor or via a pedestrian gate leading towards the front door, located within a small covered terrace. From here, the garden space runs down both sides of the properties onwards towards the expansive garden areas to the back of the property, mostly consisting of a large lawn and numerous plants, trees and other mature plants. There are a number of terrace spaces integrated into the design of the property making for perfect outdoor lounging/dining spaces.
The main entrance of the property, located on the upper floor of the property due to the terrain and the way the property has been constructed, leads directly into the kitchen. This is a bright, open-plan room consisting of both kitchen and dining spaces, with abundant cupboard space on offer thanks to both wall and base units, plus most appliances and a handy breakfast table. The staircase leading to the lower floor of the property leads off of this room. The property boasts a very unique style since the rooms upper floor has been designed around a central courtyard, accessed through patio doors on all four sides. Here you will also find the main living space, with a separate dining room being accessed either from the kitchen or this room.
Also located on the ground floor of the property are three bedrooms and two bathrooms, all of which can be located down a hallway that runs around the central courtyard. All of the bedrooms are good sized doubles and comes with some form of storage. The master bedroom has the added bonuses of a walk-in wardrobe as well as a well-equipped en-suite bathroom. The guest bedrooms share the family bathroom, equipped with a bathtub.
Located on the lower floor of the property is a further, smaller bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom with shower cubicle. The remainder of the lower floor is made up of numerous other rooms used for storage of various kinds including pantry, wine cellar, utility room, boiler room and more.
Consumption: Grade E - 125kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €1,008.22 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 750 m²
- Build Size 296 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Room for a Pool
- Private Terrace
- Central Heating
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,529)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €59,999 (£50,573)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €566,991 (£477,917)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €629,990 (£531,019)
- Transfer tax 7% €44,099 (£37,171)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,264)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 3 mins208 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins84.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins142.2 km