Apartment for sale SOLD in Vera Playa
Ref: B1361 €99,950 ~ £90,008 *
This is a wonderful, penthouse apartment with private terrace and simply amazing, uninterrupted, panoramic views, situated on the Al-Andalus Veranda community, which is one of the best-kept communities within the area, offering a communal swimming pool, tennis courts, beautiful gardens, spa, sauna and more. This is just a few minutes drive from the coast and local amenities such as bars, restaurants, supermarkets, shopping centre, local waterpark and more.
The property has lift access all the way from the top of the block to the parking area and further down to the communal grounds area. Heading into the property leads into a small entrance hallway and into the open-plan living/dining space, a very bright and airy room thanks to the large patio doors that lead out onto the terrace with those jaw-dropping, aforementioned views, which is large enough for a table and chairs. All the remaining rooms lead off of this space, with the kitchen being at the back.
The apartment has a total of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with both bedrooms coming with fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom having the addition of a well equipped en-suite bathroom. There is an equally well equipped second bathroom within the property as well.
Consumption: Grade F - 142kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €65.04 per month
- IBI property tax: €277.04 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 83 m²
- Build Size 67 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Communal parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,702)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£6,299)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£81,007)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£90,008)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,996 (£7,201)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£540)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£540)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,351)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.