Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Desert Springs
€265,000 ~ £227,715 *
THE CRICKET RESIDENCIES
Status - Nearing completion
Build sizes from 96m2 to 100m2 and price 265,000€
A unique opportunity to purchase one of a limitd selection of Two Bedroom Townhouses released in Phase One of a private residential development with fourteen marvellous two-bedroom Townhouses set around a private swimming pool, within beautiful landscaped gardens, occupying an envious position on the resort of Desert Springs.
Contemporary design and natural light are the outstanding characteristics with an interior that offers a stylish home with modern appeal, providing spectacular views over the cricket oval and mountain ranges beyond, towards the Mediterranean coastline.
The living room leads out to a covered veranda. The property has the use of a parking area, gardens, swimming pool and a private roof solarium.
High quality finishing’s include; an attractively tiled bathroom and shower room. An open plan kitchen with ‘Silestone’ worktops, with the fridge/freezer and washing machine integrated within the cupboards. A Ceramic hob, cooker hood and microwave. Air conditioning, double glazing, mirrored wardrobes to bedrooms with high quality ‘Roca’ or ‘Porcelnosa’ sanitary ware and fittings throughout.
We currently have a limited selection of these amazing townhouses available, so dont delay contact us today!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms, en-suite
- Living / dining room with veranda
- Private roof solarium
- Car parking space
- Communal gardens
- Communal Swimming pool
- Gated community with security
- Floor area 96m2 to 100m2
- Other facilities 9m2 to 59m2
- Roof Terrace from 19m2 to 33m2
- Membership fees for non-resident Resort members are included in the price of new properties purchased from Almanzora Bay.
Please note images displayed are indicative of a completed property. Prices do not include VAT/IVA; Whilst availability and prices were correct at the time of posting on the site, both vary over time. The valid availability and price shall be that published on the physical price lists current when a property purchase reservation is made. This reservation then guarantees availability and fixes the price for the period of the reservation. Visiting prospective purchasers must check current availability and prices applicable for the time of their visit.
The properties are located in europe’s only international award-winning luxury family resort and championship desert golf course in the Almeria region of Andalucía, south-east Spain.
A true desert climate, sunny, warm and dry in winter, in summer hot inland, but cooler on the coast. It is a fact we enjoy the warmest, sunniest and driest winter of the whole of the coast of Spain and Europe.
Only two and a half hours flight from Northern Europe and a straight, quiet, 50 minutes drive from the Almeria International Airport. Alicante and Murcia Corvera airports are also an economic option and easy drive.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 4 mins204 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins92.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins138.2 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 96 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Golf resort
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,578)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €23,500 (£20,194)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €238,500 (£204,943)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €265,000 (£227,715)
- Transfer tax 10% €26,500 (£22,771)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,289)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005