Apartment for sale in Turre
€76,950 ~ £66,803 *
An opportunity to purchase an immaculate two bedroom, one bathroom, second floor apartment, offering parking, a storage room and lift accesss to all floors including a communal roof terrace and swimming pool.
Access to the property is via stairs and also a communal lift.
On entering the property, you have a spacious hallway with all of the rooms leading from it.
The main living area is open plan and has been beautifully reformed to make a bright and modern living and dining room. This is a good sized area, with plenty of available space to incorporate all your necessary furniture. Patio doors not only flood the room with light but also lead out on to a balcony which boast fantastic countryside views.
The kitchen space is modern and finished to a high standard. It offers you ample storage and white goods and working area.
There is also a breakfast bar.
Returning to the hallway, you then access the bedrooms and family bathroom.
Both bedrooms are able to accomodate a double bed and bedside cabinets and offer fitted wardrobes. Ideally they both have glass doors taking you out to small private balconies.
The family bathroom is fully tiled with a walk in shower with glass curtain, vanity unit with a large wall mirror and toilet.
The communal roof solarium is a good size and offers incredible views of Turre and the surrounding countryside.
As mentioned, the property offers a parking space and private trastero which is ideal for storage.
Contact us today on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 8 mins214.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)47 mins73.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins148.9 km
Consumption: Grade E - 80kW
Emissions: Grade D - 14kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €34.59 per month
- IBI property tax: €194.53 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 66 m²
- Build Size 66 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Communal Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- Underground parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,695 (£4,076)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €69,255 (£60,122)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €76,950 (£66,803)
- Transfer tax 7% €5,387 (£4,676)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005