Villa for sale in Vera
€695,000 ~ £595,963 *
We are pleased to bring to the market, an exquisite detached villa situated on a fully private, landscaped plot of land.
Ideally, the property is located just a four minute drive from the large bustling market town of Vera where you will find a wide selection of amenities such as a theatre, bus station, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, public and international schools and a weekly street market.
As you approach the property there is an impressive entrance with an electric sliding gate leading down a tree lined driveway and open parking for many vehicles. There is also an underground garage which is a fantastic space with the scope of being converted into further accommodation and it already has a toilet, plumbing and internal stairs to the main house.
The gardens are presented beautifully with a large range of mature plants and trees, various terraces and seating areas and a full size swimming pool.
As you enter the home you are greeted by an open reception hall with fitted storage and a double height ceiling.
Leading from the hall via sliding doors is the main living and dining room.
This is a lovely bright and airy space with a feature electric fireplace, curved front wall with large windows and electric shutters, full size dining table and underfloor heating and cooling system throughout.
A patio door leads out onto a full wrap around covered terrace.
The fully fitted kitchen also has sliding doors meaning you can choose the environment you want when having visitors.
If offers ample storage cabinets, a centre island and a separate utility room with access outside to a walled in terrace for hanging washing and storage.
Continuing on the ground floor there are two double guest bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and patio doors.
The family shower room has access from the main hall and the bedroom hallway.
The primary bedroom is a great size with a full walk in closet and en-suite with double sink basin, full size bath tub and shower.
The internal stairs lead up to a mezzanine style bedroom with en-suite shower and two private terraces where you can enjoy the picturesque views of the Vera countryside.
A truly wonderful property which has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
Contact us on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 4 mins206.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)52 mins81.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins140.3 km
Consumption: Grade E - 138kW
Emissions: Grade E - 27kg
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €349.40 per annum
- Refuse fees: €47.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Plot Size 1.14 hectares
- Build Size 417 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 4 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,573)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €66,500 (£57,024)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €625,500 (£536,366)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €695,000 (£595,963)
- Transfer tax 7% €48,650 (£41,717)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005