Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Turre
€199,000 ~ £171,001 *
This is a spacious 3 storey property situated in the heart of the traditional market village of Turre. The triplex is semi detached and only a 3 minute walk into the village centre where you can find bars, shops, restaurants and banks.
There is an entrance porch to the home which leads through into the hallway, from here is the main living / dining room which has street views and access into the very large fully fitted kitchen. There are ample storage units and it has a very rustic design throughout. From the kitchen is a back courtyard and utility area. Also on the ground floor there is a family shower room and a double bedroom which could be used as a study or winter lounge.
A central staircase leads up to the first floor where there is a family shower room, 2 double bedrooms and a master bedroom with an en suite.
The central stairs lead up to a second floor where there is an open landing, shower room and 2 further bedrooms.
From the second floor there is access up to the private roof solarium which boasts breath taking views over the village roof tops, the church steeple and up to the surrounding mountains. There is an outside bar and seating area, ideal for entertaining and BBQ´s.
A must see property!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins215.9 km
- Almeria (LEI)49 mins75 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 33 mins150.1 km
Consumption: Grade F - 211kW
Emissions: Grade E - 42kg
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 6 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Plot Size 121 m²
- Build Size 248 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,578)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,900 (£14,522)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €179,100 (£153,901)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €199,000 (£171,001)
- Transfer tax 7% €13,930 (£11,970)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,289)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005