Commercial for sale in Garrucha
Ref: D041 €370,000 ~ £316,528 *
FANTASTIC BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN A PRIME LOCATION
This is a great opportunity to obtain this busy, up-and-running business including the ownership of the commercial unit and all the fixtures and fittings in a prime position within the bustling, all-year-round coastal town of Garrucha. Garrucha is also a popular coastal resort, attracting international tourism throughout the year thanks to its harbour and local fishing, as well as proximity to other coastal resorts such as Vera Playa and Mojacar.
The property is situated on the main street through Garrucha, meaning there is plenty of passing traffic and is generally well known with the locals, making it a popular spot for both locals and tourists alike. The property is actually distributed over two floors, the upper floor, accessed from ground level to the front, is the main bar and restaurant section of the property with a large dining area, the main bar, fully-equipped kitchen, disabled toilet as well as the important outside dining area. The lower floor includes the main toilets for both men and gentlemen, plus a vast storage area.
This is an amazing opportunity that has to been seen to get a true feel!
Consumption: Grade C - 148kW
Emissions: Grade C - 29kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €181.60 per annum
- Refuse fees: €654.04 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 240 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Private Terrace
- Disabled Friendly
- 1 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,566)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €34,000 (£29,086)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €333,000 (£284,875)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €370,000 (£316,528)
- Transfer tax 8% €29,600 (£25,322)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£513)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,283)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.