Commercial for sale in Olula del Rio
€68,000 ~ £60,750 *
An ideal opportunity to purchase a business and premises in the town of Olula del Rio.
The business was established in 1994 and offers English language classes to Spanish students. Pre pandemic, there were two separate rooms allowing two classes to operate, however due to the social distancing requirements, the central wall was temporarily removed to allow the classes to continue within the Junta de Andalucia guidelines.
The business is successful and normally operates 16.00 - 21.00 twice weekly, 16.00 to 20.00 twice weekly and 16.00 to 19.00 on Fridays, to date to coincide with the schools, they close July, August and September.
Everything is included as shown in the photographs.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing and continue with an established sought after businesss.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 15 mins217 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 4 mins79.4 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 38 mins151.2 km
Consumption: Grade D - 172kW
Emissions: Grade C - 29kg
- Country property
- IBI property tax: €203.05 per annum
- Refuse fees: €177.96 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 60 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Disabled Friendly
- Ground floor
- 60 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,800 (£3,395)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €61,200 (£54,675)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €68,000 (£60,750)
- Transfer tax 7% €4,760 (£4,252)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005