Village House for sale in Sierro
Ref: A849 €105,000 ~ £93,154 *
This is a wonderful, traditional, village house located in the stunning hillside village of Sierro, which has a number of shops, bars and restaurants and is located within a 10 minute drive of the town of Purchena for further amenities. The property is set over 3 floors, with a total of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, as well as boasting some fantastic views of the village and castle.
The property is accessed from a typical, narrow Spanish street, with this entering the ground floor into the hallway. Also on this floor is a reasonable sized dining room and a very traditional kitchen, with plenty of storage space and most appliances and a bathroom. Heading upstairs leads to the main living space as well as three of the bedrooms, one with dressing room, as well as a large family bathroom.
Continuining up leads to the third floor with independent access from outside which could potentially make it a separate apartment. This has a bedroom, small kitchen, living space, toilet room and a storage space.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Applied for
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €48.88 per annum
- Refuse fees: €215.00 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 61 m²
- Build Size 183 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 55 minutes to the beach
- 2 minutes to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,662)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,500 (£6,654)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €94,500 (£83,839)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €105,000 (£93,154)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,400 (£7,452)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£532)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,331)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.