Villa for sale RESERVED in Arboleas
€249,995 ~ £213,403 *
This is a wonderful, two-storey, larger-than-average, detached villa offering a private swimming pool and views of the nearby mountains and countryside, situated within the friendly neighbourhood of Los Calares, which is within walking distance of the main village of Arboleas with its amenities including bars, restaurants, banks, shops, medical centre and more, or approximately 8 minutes drive from the larger town of Albox. The coast can be reached in approximately 30 minutes.
A large entrance gate invites you into the grounds of the property where you will find substantial parking on offer for a number of vehicles including a carport. Around the other side of the property, you will find the all-important swimming pool area and a large covered terrace space ideal for outdoor living and dining. There are a number of garden spaces to work with that require minimal maintenance and include mature lemon and orange trees.
The main entrance of the property leads into a brief hallway and directly into the immense living space of the property, easily large enough for accommodating the purposes of both living and dining. This room features access to the covered patio area and a working fireplace, as well as having some handy storage space underneath the stairs leading to the upper floor. To the left upon entering the property is the separate kitchen, a well-equipped space with abundant storage and space for a breakfast table, with a utility space leading off of it as well as access once more to the covered terrace space. Also found on this floor are two of the guest bedrooms, both of which are spacious doubles, and a family bathroom.
The upper floor of the property, accessed via the aforementioned staircase, comprises of a further three double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The two guest bedrooms once again are fair-sized double rooms with one of these rooms benefitting from fitted storage. There is also a family bathroom on this floor, equipped with a bathtub. The master bedroom is the largest of all bedrooms and gets the most benefits, including fitted storage, an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and access to a large upstairs terrace with the best of the mountain and countryside views.
The property further benefits from a gas central heating system throughout and has the full pre-installation and wiring for air-conditioning to be installed.
Consumption: Grade D - 120kW
Emissions: Grade D - 25kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €420.98 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.00 per annum
- White Goods Only
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 600 m²
- Build Size 188 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning Pre-Installed
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Central Heating
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €22,000 (£18,779)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,996 (£192,063)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,995 (£213,403)
- Transfer tax 7% €17,500 (£14,938)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 54 mins195.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 4 mins107 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 20 mins129.5 km