Land for sale in Huercal-Overa
€39,999 ~ £34,371 *
A large rustic plot of land situated just on the edge of the beautiful Spanish village of Santa Maria de Nieve. The main town of Huercal-Overa is within a 10 minute drive and offers all amenities including bars, restaurants, several supermarkets, bus station and cinema etc.
There are currently 125 mature olive trees which provide 6000kg of olives per year and 25 almond trees that harvest 400kg of almonds per year.
There is a ruin on the land which is not registered and therefore can not be reformed.
The current owner has water rights which they are happy to sell included in the asking price.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 54 mins184.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 9 mins110.1 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 17 mins118.4 km
- Country property
- Plot Size 1.72 hectares
- Agricultural Water
- 35 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,578)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €1,000 (£859)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €35,999 (£30,934)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €39,999 (£34,371)
- Transfer tax 7% €2,800 (£2,406)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,289)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005