Villa for sale in Huercal-Overa
€490,000 ~ £424,477 *
REDUCED BY 90,000€ FOR A QUICK SALE !!!
This spectacular premium villa is located in the heart of Huercal-Overa town in the very sought after neighbourhood of Noria del Pino. This quiet setting offers the best of both worlds being surrounded by large luxury houses whilst being just a walk away from the hustle and bustle of the market town centre.
The town offers a wide range of amenities including cinema, theatre, banks, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, parks and schools.
The house is situated within a private plot of land which has a pedestrian street entrance, a vehicle entrance onto an open parking space as well as an electric gated vehicle entrance that leads down to the underground garage which can hold up to 6 cars and comes with a full workshop and storage.
The grounds are fully terraced with just a few plant beds, making it very easy to maintain. The house is elevated due to the under build, with an entrance staircase leading up to a fantastic terrace and porch which wraps around the entire house and consists of an outside shower, BBQ and plenty of seating and entertaining areas.
Internally the villa has a very high quality finish with incredible details and fittings. The grand entrance hall provides access to the main lounge and dining room, a downstairs bedroom with terrace, family shower room and the fully fitted kitchen. The kitchen has ample storage cabinets as well as a large central island and a second lounge area which is separated by a breakfast bar. A rear door enters into an enclosed dining terrace through into the utility room.
On the first floor there are 2 further double guest bedrooms, a shared terrace, a large study which could become another bedroom, an enclosed terrace which is used as a guest living room and the master suite. The master bedroom is a fantastic space which comes with a full walk in closet and dressing room and a spacious en suite shower room.
Continuing up to the upper floor of this immaculate property is a large attic room which has been used as a bedroom, gymnasium or additional guest accommodation. From here you can access 2 terrace which boasts the fantastic views over the town and castle.
The under build not only has the garage and workshop but also offers a second kitchen, fully equipped with a bread oven, modern appliances and a large dining table. There is a large bedroom as well as a family shower room.
A truly magnificent property which must be seen!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 46 mins177.7 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 2 mins101.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 10 mins111.9 km
Consumption: Grade D - 104kW
Emissions: Grade D - 19kg
- Premium property
- Country property
- 4 floors
- IBI property tax: €1,396.00 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Plot Size 420 m²
- Build Size 506 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 30 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,599)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €46,000 (£39,849)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €441,000 (£382,029)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €490,000 (£424,477)
- Transfer tax 7% €34,300 (£29,713)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£520)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£520)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,299)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005