Village House for sale in Uleila del Campo
€99,950 ~ £88,256 *
A beautifully presented 2 bedroom townhouse located in the heart of the Spanish countryside village of Uleila del Campo.
Throughout the entire property you will find many traditional features such as wooden beams and brick walls.
With access from two streets, this spacious home offers plenty of space for a family or is ideal as a safe lock up and leave holiday home.
Entering from the upper street there is a traditional wooden entrance doorway into the lounge. The main living room comes with built in shelving, TV alcove and a feature log burning fireplace.
A doorway leads down into the fantastic kitchen and dining room where you will find ample storage units, modern appliances and a great space for entertaining.
The rear door provides access out to the private courtyard which is ideal for a barbecue and enjoying the views considering it is elevated on top of the garage. A staircase leads down to the full size garage which is accessed from the rear lower street and also comes with a large storage space.
Stairs from the kitchen sweep up to the first floor where you have a large landing, ideal for a study area or sofa bed.
The family shower room is alongside the first double bedroom which comes with a Juliet balcony and great views.
The primary bedroom is an excellent size and also has the benefit of a walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
The interior stairs continue up to the private roof terrace where you can enjoy the 360º views of the village roof tops, surrounding countryside and picturesque mountains with the well known Sanctuary of the Virgin of the Cabeza Monteagud.
The property offers a garage for parking and storage.
A traditional property in a traditional Spanish village. Contact us to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 31 mins226.1 km
- Almeria (LEI)46 mins57.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 56 mins160.4 km
Consumption: Grade E - 221kW
Emissions: Grade E - 47kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €14.76 per annum
- Part Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 166 m²
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 70 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£6,177)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£79,430)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£88,256)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,997 (£6,178)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005