Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Albanchez
Ref: A756 €120,000 ~ £107,562 *
A picturesque village house of 3 floors in the charming village of Albanchez.
The house has been lovingly restored by the present owner to its current state, a perfect mix of rustic and contemporary decor. As you enter the property there is a large open plan lounge / dining room / fully fitted kitchen, very ample and bright. In the upper storeys you will find 3 good sized double bedrooms with air conditioning and ceiling fans, and one bathroom in each floor. There are stunning mountain views from both of the terraces.
In the middle of one of the most impressive natural spaces of this province, on the northside of the Filabres mountain range, where the valleys are of a rich green colour which contributes its beauty and attraction. Albanchez shows its white profile crowned by natural roof tiles rising toward the hill.
Consumption: Grade E - 185kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €112.91 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 80 m²
- Build Size 160 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- 40 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,000 (£8,067)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €108,000 (£96,806)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €120,000 (£107,562)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,600 (£8,605)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.