Village House for sale in La Herreria
Ref: A835 €89,950 ~ £80,132 *
This is a beautiful, traditional Spanish house with stunning countryside views situated in the equally quiant village of La Herreria, which is located just a short drive up the motorway from further towns and villages where there are a number of amenities such as bars, restaurants and shops and just 25 minutes from the coast.
The property is accessed from a dead-end road, with the entrance of the property leading directly into the main living/dining space, with very traditional style decoration. Leading off of this space are two bedrooms, with both of these rooms being spacious, with one with twin single beds and the other a double bedroom.
Continuing through leads into the kitchen, which is well equipped with plenty of storage top and bottom. The single bathroom within the property can be found off of this space. Also leading off of there is a staircase which the leads upstairs into the master bedroom, which is a very large space. This also has its own private terrace which truly make the most of those stunning views.
Consumption: Grade E - 37kW
Emissions: Grade E - 183kg
- Country property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €269.45 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 81 m²
- Build Size 141 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- 25 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,673)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,995 (£5,341)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €80,955 (£72,119)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €89,950 (£80,132)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,196 (£6,411)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£535)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,336)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.