Land for sale in Carboneras
€97,750 ~ £86,216 *
We bring to the market this plot of 228m2 land in the small municipality of Carboneras, which is located in the southeast of the Iberian Peninsula on the Mediterranean coast of Costa de Almería. It is part of the Autonomous Community of Andalusia and is located about 50 km from the provincial capital of the region, Almería.
This is an ideal opportunity to develop your own bespoke property on a plot of urban land within easy access to the beach front. The owners have advised that planning permission has been given, however, this will need to be reapplied for and permission obtained from the Town hall.
South of Carboneras begins the large nature reserve Cabo de Gata, which is known for its desert-like vegetation and the holiday resort San José, which lies in the middle of the nature park. The area around Carboneras is also characterised by drought, prairie landscapes and the Sierra Cabrera mountain at the foot of which the small village lies.
The former fishing village is hardly recognizable today. As in other parts of Spain, a flourishing tourism developed in Carboneras. The main reason are the beautiful beaches of the region, some of which even made it into Hollywood movies, such as Pirates of the Caribbean.
In the small coastal town you can find a small harbour, a well developed palm-lined promenade and beautiful sandy beaches. There is also a selection of restaurants and bars serving a wide range of culinary delights. Most of the accommodation in Carboneras is in the form of holiday homes and apartments. Both the 33,000 hectare Cabo de Gata Nature Park and the small island of San Andrés are beautiful, unique highlights near Carboneras. The Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve offers you unique desert landscapes, ancient sites and crystal-clear water on unspoilt beaches. The small island of San Andrés is located in front of the beaches of Carbonera and creates a wonderful panorama during your beach day.
Furthermore, the stone reef below the island is a popular diving area, which is regularly visited by a diving school in Carboneras.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 33 mins256.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)46 mins62.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 58 mins190.8 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €163.29 per annum
- Plot Size 228 m²
- Private parking
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 3 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,646)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,775 (£5,976)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €87,975 (£77,595)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €97,750 (£86,216)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,843 (£6,035)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,323)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005