Apartment for sale in Palomares
Ref: B1591 €67,500 ~ £56,942 *
This is a well maintained and well presented, south facing, two bedroomed, one bathroom apartment on the popular community of Las Terrazas de Palomares, which has a communal pool. The property enjoys mountain views.
The apartment is on level three and has access via either a lift or stairs.
The entrance to the property takes you into an open plan living/dining area, with double glass doors, leading to a further enclosed sitting area, which was the original terrace. This area is light and bright and enjoys wonderful mountain views. The window do open so you will still recieve those lovley breezes and fresh air during the year. These windows and all others in the apartment also have fly screens.
If required, this area could easily be returned to its original condition for a patio area.
There is a separate kitchen with appliances and good storage from both wall and base units.
There are two good sized bedrooms, both of which enjoy air conditioning and a fully fitted family bathroom.
The apartment has air conditioning that converts to heating
Consumption: Grade G - 179kW
Emissions: Grade E - 30kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €58.33 per month
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 65 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Disabled Friendly
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,531)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,750 (£3,163)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €60,750 (£51,247)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €67,500 (£56,942)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,400 (£4,555)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,265)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.