Villa for sale in Mojacar
€249,950 ~ £220,706 *
A semi detached 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa/duplex located just 5 minutes outside of Mojacar Playa.
The small hamlet offers a quiet and tranquil setting whilst being less than 4KM's from the beautiful beaches of Macenas & Mojacar as well as all amenities.
The property is within a gated community of 4 properties, there are no communal charges as each property owners looks after and cares for their area.
The house owns a private parking space and small garden directly in front which could be turned into a private garden area with an above ground pool etc.
To the front of the property is a covered terrace which provides an excellent dining space and views of the mountains and small chapel which sits on the hill in front. Internally the property is in pristine condition whilst offering a traditional Spanish design with wooden finishes and terracotta floor tiles.
The downstairs has a very open plan style with the lounge, dining room and kitchen being one big open space. The kitchen has a great selection of wall cabinets for storage as well as including electric appliances.
Through the lounge on the far side you will find a full size family shower room and the first double bedroom which comes with fitted wardrobes and a stable wooden door leading out to the rear patio.
The open staircase in the lounge leads to the upper floor where there is the second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a private south facing terrace, the second family size shower room and the third and largest double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and patio doors out onto a large terrace which boasts sea views.
A unique property in a fantastic location!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 25 mins228 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour73.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 51 mins162.2 km
Consumption: Grade E - 159kW
Emissions: Grade E - 32kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €303.49 per annum
- Refuse fees: €148.28 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 229 m²
- Build Size 119 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- Disabled Friendly
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 6 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €21,995 (£19,422)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €224,955 (£198,635)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €249,950 (£220,706)
- Transfer tax 7% €17,497 (£15,449)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005