Villa for sale in Mojacar
€790,000 ~ £682,284 *
This is a must see family home in the popular Palmeral area of Mojacar playa. Only minutes away from shops, restaurants, bars and a stunning coastline.
This modern villa has 3 levels, the main level has its main entrance which leads onto two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom, a separate guest toilet, a bright and large lounge dining room with wood burner, an open plan kitchen with modern integrated appliances and a utility room with a washing machine and tumble dryer installed.
The outside front terrace is tiled throughout and features a pergola, swimming pool, shower and plenty of space for patio furniture. The back wrap around terrace is large and boasts some spectacular coastal and hillside views.
Up a flight of stairs to the upper level you have an impressive main bedroom with a dressing room area plus an en suite shower room featuring a double sink and toilet. There is access to a large private terrace area also boasting the spectacular Mojacar views.
Making your way back down to the basement/lower level where the double garage dominates the space but also boasts a double bedroom with built in wardrobe, a bathroom with walk in shower and a fully fitted second kitchen. There is a large separate closed off room which houses a boiler and pool pump but has plenty of space to use for storage. There is a log burner in the garage area so this area could be closed off to build a separate lounge/living room area if desired. A side door gives access to a small side patio and the garage door path can lead you up to the main level entrance of the villa.
Air conditioning installed throughout, has an alarm system pre-installed, modern and quality windows, blinds, doors, fittings and fixtures are installed and must be seen to be appreciated. All appliances are of quality brands and feature the latest high tech products plus Silestone has been used in the kitchens and bathrooms.
If you would like more information on this lovely home or to arrange a viewing, please contact Spanish Property Choice on 0034 950 615 388
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 11 mins219.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)57 mins83.3 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 37 mins154 km
Consumption: Grade C
Emissions: Grade C
- Premium property
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €1,306.45 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- White Goods Only
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 460 m²
- Build Size 345 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,591)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €76,000 (£65,637)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €711,000 (£614,055)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €790,000 (£682,284)
- Transfer tax 7% €55,300 (£47,760)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£518)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,295)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005