Apartment for sale in Vera Playa
€99,995 ~ £86,809 *
This is a two bedroom, two bathroom penthouse apartment located on the popular Al Andalus Thalassa community in Vera Playa.
Al Andalus Thalassa is a well maintained community and offers both outside and inside swimming pools, padel and tennis court, gymnasium, spa and children´s play area.
The apartment is accessed via stairs and the front door will take you directly into the light living/dining area.
From here you have access onto your private terrace area, where you can soak up the warm sunshine and enjoy the al fresco living that this area offers.
Access to the kitchen is from the lounge/dining area. This is a good space with ample storage and white goods.
Both of the two bedrooms are of a good size and offer fitted wardrobes.
The main bedroom enjoys an en-suite bathroom, fully tiled with bath tub and overhead shower, vanity unit, toilet and bidet.
The family bathroom is also fully tiled and again offers a bath tub with overhead shower, handbasin, toilet and bidet.
There is air conditioning in the lounge and main bedroom only.
This property comes with an allocated underground parking space.
Contact us on 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 5 mins205.8 km
- Almeria (LEI)59 mins86.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins140 km
Consumption: Grade E - 140kW
Emissions: Grade E - 26kg
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €63.55 per month
- IBI property tax: €238.06 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Fully Furnished
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 66 m²
- Build Size 59 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 5 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,000 (£6,076)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,996 (£78,128)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,995 (£86,809)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,000 (£6,077)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005