Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Los Gallardos
€110,000 ~ £95,494 *
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a well maintained, lovely duplex located on the established community of Los Naranjos, in Huerta Nueva, Los Gallardos. The communal grounds are kept immaculate and offer gardens as well as a fully gated swimming pool.
Los Gallardos is a traditional working village and enjoys lots of amenities such as shops, bakers, fishmongers, butchers, green grocers, school, doctors, dentist, banks and of course bars and restaurants all within a short walking distance from the property.
Ideally the property is a short walk into town or from the campo, ideal for walking and cycling. Here you will find orchards with olives, oranges and lemons.
The property is on the first floor and this is accessed viaa shared staircase with one neighbour.
Entry to the property takes you into a hallway with built in storage.
Opposite the front door you have a good sized kitchen with plenty of storage space. It has a large window offering plenty of natural light and ventilation. Here you will find an oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine and the gas boiler for the water and central heating which is connected to a local main gas connection.
Continuing along the hallway there is a family shower room. This is a lovely light area enjoying a window and is fully tiled for easy cleaning and maintenance. It offers a walk in shower, hand basin and vanity unit with a large mirror, toilet and bidet.
Following on along the hallway you are taken to the open plan living and dining area which is a lovely light space thanks to the double glass doors taking you out to a private terrace area, from here you can enjoy views acorss the surrounding countryside and make the most of the morning sunrise.
An archway from the living area will take you to the first bedroom, currently a twin and has fitted wardrobes and a ceiling light/fan.
Then the master bedroom, a good size and again offering fitted wardrobes and a ceiling/light fan as well as an en suite bathroom, fitted with a bath tub, hand basin with a vanity unit, toilet and bidet. Again this room is tiled for easy cleaning.
Returning to the living area, stairs will take you up to the second floor where there is an ideal space for a living or a third bedroom sleeping area. 2 doors lead from here out to the private solarium.
This offers plenty of space and stunning views out over the surrounding countryside, Cabrera mountains and towards the coast of Mojacar. Here you can have sun loungers and tables and chairs to sit and enjoy the Spanish sunshine.
The property enjoys allocated underground parking.
At this time, the community is being re-painted, once finished, it will look spectaular!
This is an ideal residencial/holiday home or even an investment purchase.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing on 0034 950 615 388.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 4 mins208.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)46 mins70.6 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 29 mins142.8 km
Consumption: Grade G - 235kW
Emissions: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Communal fees: €71.26 per month
- IBI property tax: €129.18 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 106 m²
- Build Size 95 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Communal Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- Underground parking
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 4 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,604)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,000 (£6,945)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €99,000 (£85,945)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €110,000 (£95,494)
- Transfer tax 7% €7,700 (£6,685)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,302)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005