Apartment for sale SOLD in Palomares
€69,995 ~ £60,021 *
***SOLD NOVEMBER 2023***
We are pleased to bring to the market this lovely south west facing one bedroom, one-bathroom apartment located in Palomares on Hacienda del Marques 1.
Palomares is a working town and as such, offers lots of amenities such as shops, pharmacy, banks, bars and restaurants.
It is also a short drive to the coast.
The community offers lovely maintained grounds and an adult and child´s swimming pool.
Entrance to the property is via a walkway. From here, steps will take you to your front patio area through a private gateway.
This is a nice are to enjoy al fresco living and dining and to just soak up the Spanish atmosphere, with views over the community and pool area.
The patio has two entrances, one through the main door and another for when the property is in use via sliding glass doors.
You then enter a good size living area. This has ample room for your furniture including dining table and chairs and it is connected to the kitchen via a counter, so you remain connected at all times.
There is an air-conditioning unit above the main entrance door.
The kitchen offers ample storage space and white goods.
Then moving down a hallway, you access the bathroom. This offers a bathtub with overhead shower, vanity unit and large wall mirror and separate storage space.
The room is fully tiled for easy maintenance.
Then onto the bedroom. This is a lovely light space with views out to the countryside and distant mountains.
The property has been maintained to a high standard and is turn-key ready. Contact us today on 0034 950 615 388 to arrange a viewing.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 7 mins206.6 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 3 mins88.8 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 32 mins140.8 km
Consumption: Grade E - 148kW
Emissions: Grade E - 28kg
- Exclusive to SPC
- Coastal property
- Communal fees: €57.22 per month
- IBI property tax: €64.39 per annum
- Refuse fees: €157.92 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 57 m²
- Build Size 48 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Communal Pool
- Private Terrace
- 3 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,573)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,000 (£3,430)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €62,996 (£54,019)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €69,995 (£60,021)
- Transfer tax 7% €4,900 (£4,201)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005