Land for sale in Sierra Cabrera
Ref: B952 €99,000 ~ £87,915 *
Building plots for sale located in the Urb. Cortijo Cabrera in the countryside of Turre 6 kilometers from the town. Measures of 1000 m2 (minimum) each with a maximum occupancy permit 13.5 % of the plot. With Mediterranean sea views, Sierra Cabrera mountains and all the spectacular coast! Ask without commitment.
Cabrera is one of the most unspoiled parts of the province of Almería and has been influenced by the moors circ. 13th to 15th century. You can note the moorish style all around the moment you enter Cortijo Cabrera and you will know straight away this area is special.
Cortijo cabrera lies on the Sierra Cabrera mountain range overlooking a golf course valley, and just a short distance from the villages of Turre, Mojácar, Garrucha, Los Gallardos or Vera.
Cabrera mountain range is an area partially designated as a nature reserve, it is approximately 20 minutes from the long sandy beaches on the coast, yet in the rural charms of the Almería countryside.
The Cabrera region offers a wealth of leisureactivities for all tastes: swimming, sun-bathing, sea-fishing, scuba-diving and windsurfing, fantastic mountain walks, golf tennis and horse riding. For bathing enthusiasts, there is a wonderful beach and marina at Garrucha. Within a 2 hours drive on the slopes of the Sierra Nevada and less than one hour from the natural park of Cabo de Gata.
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Country property
- Plot Size 1,000 m²
- Build Size 200 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Room for a Pool
- Close to a Golf Course
- 20 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,664)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,900 (£6,127)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,100 (£79,123)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,000 (£87,915)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,920 (£7,033)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£533)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,332)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.