Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Turre
€129,995 ~ £110,678 *
This large 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse which overlooks open ground on the edge of the town of Turre offers fantastic value for money and comes with additional benefits for any potential purchaser.
The house is accessed via a covered entrance terrace which leads into the spacious lounge/dining room that is well appointed with high specification LED ceiling lights throughout this area and fitted air conditioning. Off from the lounge there is a handy cloakroom and a door that leads into the well-appointed fully fitted kitchen that features granite worktops and kickboards along with a built in dish washer, electric oven and hob with extractor fan and large fridge freezer. There is an integral garage adjacent to the kitchen which has additional shelving and there is a further utility room with a traditional Spanish sink along with the newly replaced hot water heater.
From the ground floor there is a set of marble stairs that lead up to the first floor and here you will find bedroom number one that is fitted with built in wardrobes, air conditioning, a ceiling fan and a door that leads out to an enclosed terrace.
Bedroom number two and three again have built in wardrobes, air conditioning, ceiling fans and again doors that lead out to the front terrace with bedroom three having a Juliet balcony.
All of the bedrooms have connections pre-installed for television and telephone and the whole house is pre-installed for central heating.
The family shower room has been recently replaced and remodelled in a contemporary clean style with a large glass shower screen with integrated mirror panel.
From the first floor, there are further marble stairs leading up to an upper lobby space that houses the washing machine and a roof top kitchen with an additonal fridge and sink area. There is a door taking you out to the large conservatory/winter room and private roof terrace that has a barbecue area, a seating area that also has a roll out canopy to give additional shade during the hottest part of the day and there are numerous large potted fruit trees and plants adding to the tranquil feel that this terrace gives.
An ideal property set in an ideal location.
Consumption: Grade F - 162kW
Emissions: Grade E - 40kg
- Coastal property
- 3 floors
- IBI property tax: €321.23 per annum
- Refuse fees: €147.12 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 74 m²
- Build Size 148 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Roof Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 1 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,000 (£8,514)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,996 (£99,610)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,995 (£110,678)
- Transfer tax 7% €9,100 (£7,747)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 4 mins215 km
- Almeria (LEI)47 mins74.2 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 30 mins149.2 km