Villa for sale in Turre
€299,000 ~ £256,931 *
A truly authentic detached villa with absolutely stunning views down to the wonderful Mediterranean Sea overlooking the local coastal areas of Vera Playa, Garrucha and Mojacar.
The house is spread out over 2 levels and has a large and spacious living room and separate dining area with multiple large windows making the most of those elevated views. An external covered "chill out" area then leads out to large terraces with a feature rock form waterfall.
The kitchen is well laid out and has a good selection of built in appliances along with a good range of wall and base units along with granite work surfaces and a utility room.
Down stairs you find the sleeping accomodation with a large master bedroom which includes a high quality shower room en suite, a dressing area and the general family bathroom also comes with high quality fixtures and fittings plus there are a further 3 bedrooms. Also on this level you will find an individual laundry and water storage room and an integral garage plus a storage room.
The villa stands on a good plot of land and due to its position the potential installation of a infinity swimming pool would be a fantastic addition but only if permissions are granted from the local town hall.
A lovely large family home with huge potential which gives brilliant value for money and which really needs to be viewed to appreciate everything the property has to offer.
Music credit https://www.bensound.com
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 15 mins220.3 km
- Almeria (LEI)57 mins79.5 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 41 mins154.5 km
Consumption: Grade E - 179kW
Emissions: Grade E - 34kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Furniture Negotiable
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 2,500 m²
- Build Size 198 m²
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Terrace
- Private parking
- 15 minutes drive to the beach
- 5 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,578)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €26,900 (£23,115)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €269,100 (£231,238)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €299,000 (£256,931)
- Transfer tax 7% €20,930 (£17,985)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,289)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005