Land for sale in Aguilas
€99,000 ~ £88,445 *
PRICE INCLUDES PLOT, FULL PROJECT AND BUILDING LICENSES
This is an incredible, large plot of over 2 hectares with incredible views of the surrounding area, including mountains, countryside, the sea and nearby town of Aguilas thanks to its hilltop location. Additionally, to this, the land has a license to build a very large, detached property valued, in material costs, at nearly 330.000€, with full plans already drawn up and approved. It is situated approximately 10 minutes from the popular coastal town of Aguilas, along with the numerous amenities on offer.
The license for the property build consists of a very large, two-storey detached property that has been designed to work as a luxury B&B. In total the property consists of 6 bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and terraces as well as ample parking for all guests and a wonderful private swimming pool with abundant terraced/patio area that makes the most of the incredible views. The total build comes in at over 400m², making a truly remarkable, large property that will certainly stand out.
The property has been designed to be environmentally friendly, with solar power electric only with large batteries to hold sufficient amounts of electric for when the sun isn't out.
For further information, please don't hesitate in contacting us!
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)1 hour 54 mins169.4 km
- Almeria (LEI)1 hour 45 mins141.9 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 19 mins103.6 km
Energy Efficiency Certificate: Not required
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- Plot Size 2.05 hectares
- Build Size 389 m²
- Solar Power Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- 10 minutes drive to the beach
- 10 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,680)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,900 (£6,164)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,100 (£79,600)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,000 (£88,445)
- Transfer tax 7% €6,930 (£6,191)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,340)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005