Villa for sale in Mojacar
€395,000 ~ £348,785 *
This is a large, two-storey, detached villa with private grounds, swimming pool and roof solarium, situated in a residential area within the sought-after coastal resort of Mojacar, offering medical centre, pharmacy, banks, bars, shops, restaurants etc. All of the amenities and the beaches are within just a few minutes walk of the property.
Entering the grounds via the entrance gate leads into the completely walled plot which has almost entirely been tiled around all sides of the property. Here you will also find the private parking area, large enough for two cars. The private swimming pool is located in the back corner of the plot.
Due to the way the terrain is, you enter the property on the upper floor. Heading through this entrance leads through to the first main living space, consisting of living space and kitchen-diner space. There is a door leading from the kitchen out to a terrace with access to a storage room and up some stairs to the large roof solarium covering the entire footprint of the house. Continuing on through from this living space leads onto a further space again with living, dining and kitchen, as well as a handy pantry and utility room with toilet.
Heading downstairs leads down to all of the bedrooms and bathrooms of the property, which in total comes to four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom is very large, technically two rooms joint together to make a large bedroom and dressing room. This room also benefits from an en-suite bathroom with large corner bath. The three remaining bedrooms are all a good size, two of which are doubles and one is a single. There is also an office located on this floor.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 14 mins221.5 km
- Almeria (LEI)59 mins85 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 39 mins155.7 km
Consumption: Grade E - 134kW
Emissions: Grade D - 24kg
- Coastal property
- 2 floors
- IBI property tax: €688.18 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 500 m²
- Build Size 173 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Sun Terrace
- Private parking
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,649)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €36,500 (£32,230)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €355,500 (£313,907)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €395,000 (£348,785)
- Transfer tax 7% €27,650 (£24,415)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£530)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,325)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005