Villa for sale in Mojacar
€299,000 ~ £257,648 *
We have the pleasure in bringing to the market this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa only a couple of roads behind the main bustling resort of Mojacar Playa with all its amenities close at hand including banks, pharmacies, supermarkets, shopping centre and much more.
Situated in a quiet street, this property is walled and gated and well worth a visit to appreciate it’s potential to be a wonderful home. From the main driveway as you enter to the left is a small stone paved courtyard area, lined with beautiful plants and archways leading you into a delightful bright glazed outside terrace area perfect to enjoy outdoor living and dining all year round.
The property offers sea views from the bedroom, lounge and hall windows.
The main entrance from here leads you into the bright spacious lounge / dining room with a traditional log burning fire and having wooden window shutters to keep the room warm in winter and cool during the long hot summer months. The aforementioned sea views are here to be enjoyed. Through to the open plan kitchen you will find it is fully fitted with an oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The kitchen is of a good size with floor and wall unitsand white goods. A door to the back of the kitchen leads you out to the swimming pool area and outside toilet / shower room, perfect for using when using enjoying the outdoor living.
From the lounge, a hallway takes you through to the first of the bright spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and again enjoying the traditional wooden shutters on the windows. Next to this bedroom is a good sized fully fitted family bathroom with bath, shower, W.C, and vanity unit. On from here you have the second of the double bedrooms, again with built in wardrobes and wooden shutters on the windows. At the end of the hallway there is a built in storage cupboard and also a window making this area flood with natural light.
From the swimming pool area there are stairs, which take you to a fabulous roof top solarium with amazing views over the Mediterranean Sea, perfect for late afternoon drinks and watching the sun go down.
At the bottom of the generously sized driveway, there is a large garage which could be converted or modified into a separate annex to add further living space to the property. To the rear of the driveway is a truly magical hidden garden with a large hedge, providing privacy.
Distances and Times to Airports
- Alicante (ALC)2 hours 11 mins219.2 km
- Almeria (LEI)56 mins82.7 km
- Murcia / Corvera (RMU)1 hour 37 mins153.4 km
Consumption: Grade E - 164kW
Emissions: Grade E - 31kg
- Coastal property
- IBI property tax: €392.34 per annum
- Refuse fees: €145.36 per annum
- Furniture Negotiable
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 475 m²
- Build Size 112 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Air Conditioning
- Private Pool
- Roof Solarium
- Private Terrace
- 2 minutes drive to the beach
- 2 minutes drive to the shops
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €26,900 (£23,180)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €269,100 (£231,883)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €299,000 (£257,648)
- Transfer tax 7% €20,930 (£18,035)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,293)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005